Cinque Terre Map

Cinque Terre Map
Cinque Terre Map

Friday, September 28, 2018

Travel Day

So there are 8 of us going on the Cinque Terre walk and today we’re all jetting in, except Odette who arrived in Pisa yesterday from CT in the USA. So hopefully she has scouted our the leaning tower and found some options for lunch today.

Next to arrive will be me from Manchester with Jet2.com. My darling sister picked me up at 4:30am today. Even after our evening at the Gin bar last night where we enjoyed a gin flight. If you ever visit the Wirral I strongly recommend The Blind Pig. Owner very knowledgeable about gin and cocktails in general and very friendly and attentive.




I must say all the Jet2.com staff and Manchester airport security staff have been fab. So much nicer than Ryan air.  Just a minor hiccup with knitting needles through security but no issues letting me keep them.

Leonie, Gwen and Eileen will arrive within minutes of me, flying in from Newcastle. Gwen and Leonie had one day in Newcastle to adjust to the Euro time zone.

An hour later Nadia and Sawsan should arrive from Madrid, after spending a week in Andalusia, so they should on Continental time.

The last to arrive will be Trish flying in from London.

The plan is to have a leasurely lunch in Pisa prior to our transfer to Moneglia this evening. Moneglia will be our base for the next week.

Hopefully I will have some photos of Pisa to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment